Friday, May 19, 2023

God will Set you on high above all nations

 The mind of God for you today

God will Set you on high above all nations

Psalms 91:14 Because he has set his love on me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he has known my name.




Prophetic Word

God will set me on high and I will not come down again in Jesus name.

The Message

God is ready to set you on high but you must ready to listen diligently to the voice of the Lord, observe and to obey all his commandment.

Deuteronomy28:1 says" it shall come to pass, if you shall listen diligently to the voice of the LORD your God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command you this day, that the LORD your God will set you on high above all nations of the earth:

When God set you on high above all nations, you will have full dominion and people will join you to serve your God.

I pray for the reader of this message, God will remember you, set you on high above all nations and you will have full dominion in Jesus name.

Be on the Lord side, love him, serve him ,run away from sin and God will deliver you and set you on high forever in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Father, I am ready to serve you, please let your blood purge me from all my iniquities and write my name to book of Life in Jesus name.

2: Father, I am ready to serve you, please set me on high above all nations in Jesus name.

3: Father, please heal me and deliver me from all my destruction in Jesus name.

4: Father, please empower me and let me have full dominion in Jesus name

5: Father, please remember me and command people to favour me in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...