Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Don't Wait! Take Action Now!

 The Mind of God for you Today

Don't Wait! Take Action Now!

Esther4:16"Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish




Prophetic Word

People will favour me and I will not perish in Jesus name

The Message

Haman planned to destroy the Jews but failed because God is with Esther and Mordecai

Esther saved all his people from destroyer because she determined ,focused and took action immediately.

*The word of God is talking to the reader of this message ,don't give up, focus, take action and your life shall turn to testimony in Jesus name.*

Haman planned to stop people of God but God stopped him.

*I prophesy! God will stop anyone that want to stop you and your children at edge of success in Jesus name*

Many Christian died cheaply because they don’t take action on time.

The word of God said that the kingdom of God suffered violence and the violent take it by force

"And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force Mattew11:12:"

To set yourself free from power of darkness ,you need violent faith, violent fasting and prayer and violent worship.

I prophesy to your life, by fire by force, you shall recover your lost glory back fully in Jesus name.


Don't wait for destroyer to destroy your glory ,take action and come to Jesus christ now

Don't wait for waster of destiny to wipe away your family, take action and come to Jesus Christ now.

Don't wait for deceiver to deceive you, please take action, know the truth and let the truth set you free.

Don't wait for Satan to kill you and send you to hell fire ,please amend your wicked ways and turn to Jesus Christ

Today is your day of salvation, please don't delay, take action , accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and you shall recover it all in Jesus name.

*Action Point*

Father, please have mercy on me ,wipe away my sin and give me a new heart in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1:Father!Please Stop any power that want to stop me and my family in Jesus name.

2: Father, please don't let me be a failure at edge of success in Jesus name.

3: Father, please order my steps to where my Glory will arise and shine in Jesus name.

4: Father, please uproot the seeds of darkness in my life in Jesus name.

5: Father, please command people from different countries to favour me in Jesus name

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...