Tuesday, May 16, 2023

O lord ! Arise and help me

*🗣️Open Heaven Prophetic Declarations*

Psalms 44:26 Arise for our help, and redeem us for your mercies' sake.


*Prophetic Declarations*

1: God will pour grace on your lip in Jesus name.

2: God will arise and help you in Jesus name.

3: God will arise and wipe away your reproach in Jesus name.

4: God will arise and redeem your soul from destruction in Jesus name.

5: God will perfect everything's that concern me in Jesus name.

*🍎Mind of God🍅*

Psalms 44:17 All this is come on us; yet have we not forgotten you, neither have we dealt falsely in your covenant.

No matter what you are passing through,don't give up ,continue with God ,cry to him and he will settle you in Jesus name.

*🗣️Shout!*

Arise  O lord  for me help and redeem me for thy mercies sake in Jesus name.

*Follow up*

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan 

https://eterm4god.blogspot.com/?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...