Thursday, May 25, 2023

Fear not! You shall take over

 The Mind of God for you today

Fear not! You shall take over

Romans 8:15 For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but you have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.




"Prophetic Word*

*I receive the spirit of boldness , I will pursue , overtake and recover it all in Jesus name*

The Message

Fear is the spirit of bondage that kept many people in the house of bondage.

Many people that supposed to rule their world are in bondage of slavery .

Many man of God that supposed to preach Christ to all nations are still in bondage because of fear.

In the book of Act4:29,disciple of our Lord Jesus Christ asked for boldness to preach his word ,the yoke of bondage destroyed and God back them up with signs and wonders.

The Acts 4:29 And now, Lord, behold their threatening: and grant to your servants, that with all boldness they may speak your word.

Fear is spirit of bondage that cage you and your children’s children.

God does not give you spirit of fear but spirit of adoption.

Arise! Rebuke the spirit of fear, break yoke of bondage and possess your possession.

Arise !Rebuke the spirit of fear and take over the nations for our Lord Jesus Christ.

Arise! Pour your heart to God to give you spirit of boldness to preach his words to different Nations and to back you up with signs and wonders.

I pray for the reader(s) of this message God will give you boldness to preach Jesus Christ to people around you and your of bondage shall be destroy forever in your life forever in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Father, please give me spirit of boldness to preach your word to the world and back me up with signs and wonders in Jesus name.

2: I rebuke the spirit of fear, I come out from evil bondage and I possess my possession in Jesus name.

3: I receive boldness to move forward in life in Jesus name.

4:   Father, please give me big miracle that will increase my faith in Jesus name

5: Father, please let me know the truth and let the truth set me free in Jesus name 

 Follow up;

for bible study and prayer,connect  with us +2348056551461

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...