Wednesday, May 24, 2023

No more delay! It shall come to pass

 

Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration

 No more delay! It shall come to pass


Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 12:28




Prophetic Declaration

1: No more delay! You will move forward in life in Jesus name.

2: No more delay! The prophesy of fruitfulness will come to pass in your life in Jesus name.

3: No more delay! The prophesy of divine turnaround will begin in your life in Jesus name.

4: No more delay! People will rejoice and congratulate you this year in Jesus name

5: No more delay! God will hasten your testimony in Jesus name

Mind of God

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.Isaiah55:8

The thoughts of God towards you is good and he will fulfil all his promises in your life.

To be happy in Jesus, you must trust and obey.

Obey the lord completely, let your way please him and he will settle you in Jesus name.

Shout!

All the good prophesy written in the bible shall come to pass in my life in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...