Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Find rest for your soul.

The Mind of God for you today

 Find rest for your soul.


Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke on you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest to your souls.



Prophetic word

My struggle is over, God will me rest roundabout in Jesus name.

The Message

Life without Jesus Christ is full of troubles and sorrow. Is not good for a man to wake up early and eat the bread of sorrow.

I pray for the reader of this message you will not ear the bread of sorrow and your works shall be rewarded in Jesus name.

To find rest for your soul, you must come to Jesus Christ, take his yoke upon you and learn from him.

When you have Jesus Christ, joy and peace will fill your heart and you will be a solution to your generation .

Don't turn back, continue to follow Jesus Christ, goodness and mercy shall follow you in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Lord Jesus Christ, I have decided to follow to the end, please preserve my soul and give me rest roundabout in Jesus name.

2: Lord Jesus Christ , please continue to back me up and lift me up forever in Jesus name.

3: Lord Jesus Christ , help me and heal me in Jesus name

4: Lord Jesus Christ, I depend on you, please prove yourself in my life in Jesus name.

5; Lord Jesus Christ, I need you in my life , please give me the grace to know you more and more in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...