Thursday, May 18, 2023

God will pour his spirit and blessing upon you

 The Mind of God for you today


God will pour his spirit and blessing upon you

Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water on him that is thirsty, and floods on the dry ground: I will pour my spirit on your seed, and my blessing on your offspring:




Prophetic Word

God will pour his spirit and blessings on me in Jesus name


The Message

God is ready to pour out his spirit and blessings on anybody that thirsty for holiness and righteousness.

The scripture says that God will pour water upon the thirsty and dry land .

This means that all the dry land, will become fruitful land and there will be a surplus in the land.

I prophesy to the life of the reader of this message, you will not dwell in dry land in Jesus name.

If you want God to pour out his spirit and blessings upon your head, love righteousness and hate iniquities.

I pray that God will pour out his blessings and his spirit upon your life in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Father, I am ready to serve you, please give me a new heart and write my name on the book of Life in Jesus name.

2: Father, please pour your spirit upon me and my seeds in Jesus name.

3: Father, please pour your blessings upon me in Jesus name.

4: Father, please turn my dry land to land of fruitfulness in Jesus name.

5: Father, please give me grace to love righteousness and hate iniquities in Jesus name.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...