Tuesday, May 30, 2023

God will satisfy you early in Jesus name*

 Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration

God will satisfy you early in Jesus name*

O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. Psalm90:14




*Prophetic Declarations*

1: God will satisfy you with good things in life in Jesus name.

2: God will satisfy you with his mercy and people that plan to kill you will be at peace with you in Jesus name.

3: God will satisfy you with his mercy and you will have riches and honour in abundance in Jesus name.

4: God will satisfy you with his mercy ,you will be glad and rejoice forever more in Jesus name.

5: God will satisfy you with his mercy and people will celebrate and congratulate you this year in Jesus name.

Mind of God

Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repayed Proverb13:21

Fear the lord, depart from evil and let your way please the lord.

Evil will always pursue sinner, please consider your way, give your life to Jesus and he will give you a new heart.

Action points

Lord Jesus, I surrender my life to you, please show me your mercy, give me a new heart and make me a new creature in Jesus name.

Shout!


I belong to Jesus, goodness and mercy will follow me forever in Jesus name

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...