Monday, May 29, 2023

My glory will not go down*

 Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration

 My  glory will not go down*

*Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.Isaiah60:20*




Prophetic Declarations

1: God will turn your mourning to dancing in Jesus name.

2: God will be your everlasting light in Jesus name.

3: Your glory will shine forever in Jesus name.

4: the days of thy mourning shall be ended in Jesus name

5: My ear will hear good news always in Jesus name

Mind of God


Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.Mathew5:16

You are the light of the world, don’t allow Satan to deceive you and destroy you.

Follow peace with all men and pursue holiness because without it nobody can see the lord.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

I prophesy! Your light will shine forever and your glory will not go down in Jesus name.

Shout!


I am the light of the world, I will not go down and the days of my mourning is over in Jesus name

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...