Thursday, May 4, 2023

Learn To do well

 

     The Mind Of God For You Today    

  Learn To do well




Isaiah 1:17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

Prophetic Word

God will give me grace, money and other resources to take care of people around me in Jesus name

The Message.


God is not mocked, whatever you sow, you shall reap. If you sow the seed of righteous you will reap good things but if you sow the seeds of iniquities you will reap bad things and end your life in hell fire.

The mind of God for you today is to do well, seek judgement, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow and God will lift you up forever.

I prophesy to your life, all the resource that you need to take care of people around you, God will give you in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Father, please show me your mercy and save my soul today in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please give me the grace to remember and love people around me in Jesus name.

3: Father, please give me money to take care of widow and poor people around me in Jesus name.

4: Father, please uphold me to the end and don't let me be a cast away in Jesus name.

5:Father,please break me down and remold me to your taste in Jesus name

Follow up

for counseling ,prayer and bible study ,connect with us +234805655461

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...