Monday, May 1, 2023

My Original identity! Manifest in Jesus name

 

My Original identity! Manifest in Jesus name

Time: 6pm




See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.Jeremiah1:10

  Introduction

There is different between original glory and fake glory. When   your original glory manifest, people that mocked you before will come back to bow down for you. When your original glory manifest, you will rule your world.

I speak to your glory , A rise and shine in Jesus name
 
  Prayer Points

1: Fire of God! Root out anything that block my glory not to shine in Jesus name.

2: Anything that need to fall down for my original identity to manifest fall down now in Jesus name.

3: Anything that need to destroy for my original identity to manifest, destroy now in Jesus name.

4: Anything’s that need to throw down for my glory to manifest, come down now in Jesus name.

5: Anything’s that need to be built for my glory to manifest, o lord! Build it for me in Jesus name.

6: Father, please, plant goods things in my life today in Jesus name.

7: O lord, order my step to the place where my destiny will be fulfilled in Jesus name.

8: My original identity in evil altar! Come out and manifest by fire in Jesus name.

9: My original identity inside the sea! Come out and manifest by fire in Jesus name..

10: My original identity in the grave yard! Come out and manifest by fire in Jesus name.

11: My original identity inside the tree! Come out and manifest by fire in Jesus name.

12: My original identity in the belly of darkness! Come out and manifest by fire in Jesus name.

13: Spirit of the lord! Rest upon me in Jesus name.

14: Spirit of wisdom and knowledge! Rest upon me in Jesus name.

 15:  Spirit of counsel! Rest upon me in Jesus name

16: Spirit of Mighty! Rest upon me in Jesus name.

17: Spirit of Knowledge! Rest upon me in Jesus name. 

18: Spirit of fear of the lord! Rest upon me in Jesus name. 

19: Gift of Prophesy! Rest upon me in Jesus name 

20: Gift of faith! Rest upon me in Jesus name. 

21: Gift of discernment of spirit! Rest upon me in Jesus name.

22:  Gift of working miracle! Rest upon me in Jesus name.

23: Gift of Interpretation of tongue! Enter my life in Jesus name.

24: Gift of speaking in tongue! Rest upon me in Jesus name.

I prophesy, from now on the giant in you will come out and manifest in Jesus name.

For More Enquiry,contact us :

1: WhatsApp No: +2348056551461

2:   EMAIL: eterm2019@gmail.com

 3:   Blog : https://eterm4god.blogspot.com/ 

4:    Tiktok  : https://www.tiktok.com/@openheavenprd

  5:  YouTubehttps://youtube.com/@pastorenitanolusola3824  

  6:  Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/endtimeevangelicalrevolutionm/?ref=share          

   7:  To support the ministry or to pay your offering, and tithe offering

        Account No:2030411915, First Bank

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...