Monday, May 1, 2023

Prayer for the fruit of Holy spirit

 

                      Prayer for the fruit of Holy spirit

Time: 9pm



Prayer Points

1.    O lord let the fruit of love begin to manifest in my life and my home in Jesus name

2.    O lord give me the grace to love you more and more   in Jesus name

3.    O lord let me enjoy your peace always in Jesus name

4.    O lord cloth my life with the gift and fruit of humility in the name of Jesus

5.     lord give me the grace to have great faith will move mountain in Jesus name

6.    O Lord let goodness and mercy follow me throughout my live in Jesus name

7.    O lord please let the gift of words of wisdom and knowledge begin to manifest in my life in Jesus name

8.    O lord please give me the gift of utterance so that all the words that come out of my mouth will fulfill its purpose in Jesus name

9.    O Lord give me the gift of working miracle in Jesus name

10.  O Lord please let the gift of decrement of spirit begin to manifest in my life in Jesus name

11.  O lord please let the gift of prophecy begin to manifest in my life in Jesus name

12.  O Lord let be joy in my life and my marriage in Jesus name

13.  O lord back me up with your sign and wonder in Jesus name

14.  Father make me a divine champion, fill me with Holy ghost and fire in Jesus name

15.  Father, please anointing me with a fire and make me a vessel unto honors in Jesus name

For More Enquiry,contact us :

 1: WhatsApp No: +2348056551461

2:   EMAIL: eterm2019@gmail.com

 3:   Blog : https://eterm4god.blogspot.com/ 

4:    Tiktok  : https://www.tiktok.com/@openheavenprd

  5:  YouTube:  https://youtube.com/@pastorenitanolusola3824  

  6:  Facebook:                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/endtimeevangelicalrevolutionm/?ref=share          

   7:  To support the ministry or to pay your offering, and tithe offering

                Account No:2030411915, First Bank.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...