Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Prayer for Good News

*👏Hour of Revival👏*

*Time : 9am-6pm*

*Three days Fasting and Prayer*

*Prayer for Good News*

Text :Proverb25:25,Luke1:26

*Memory Verse :*

Luke 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

*🗣️Confession :*

My ear will hear good news and whatsoever I lay my hand upon shall prosper in Jesus name.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father , I thank you for what you did for me in last month and what you will do for me this month in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please let my ear hear good news always in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please give me favour in the sight of people this month in Jesus name.Genesis39:21

4: Father ,please bless me and let your blessings be upon everything's that I have in Jesus name.Genesis39:5

5: Father ,please let me be well be favoured in Jesus name.Genesis39:6

6: Father ,please be with me and let me prosper in all area of my life in Jesus name.Genesis39:2

7: Father ,please for my name sakes bless all the people around me in Jesus name.Genesis39:5

8: Father ,please let me find grace in the sight of people and make me the ruler of the people in Jesus name.Genesis39:4

9: Father ,please let my gifts make room for me and connect me to people that willlift me up forever  in Jesus name.Genesis39:4

10: Father ,please anoint my name for favour and special treatment all over the world in Jesus name.

*Intercessory Prayer.*

1: Please pray that God should continue to be with pst Enitan Olusola and his family.

2: Pray that God should give us more souls this month in Jesus name.

*Follow up:*

For counseling,prayer and bible study, connect with us +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...