Friday, June 2, 2023

God will multiply you

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declarations*

Jeremiah 30:19 And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

*Prophetic Declarations*

1: Voice of Thanksgiving and rejoicing shall be heard in your house in Jesus name.

2: God will multiply you and you will not be few in Jesus name.

3: God will glorify you and you will not be small in Jesus name.

4: God will hasten your good news in Jesus name.

5: Your joy will be full,complete and overflow in Jesus name.

*Mind of God*

Jeremiah 30:10 Therefore fear you not, O my servant Jacob, said the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, see, I will save you from afar, and your seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.

Don't be afraid, depend on God ,do his will and he will save you and deliver you from all your oppressor in Jesus name.

*🗣️Shout!*

O lord ! Save me , multiply me and settle me in Jesus name.

*Follow up*

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...