Monday, May 1, 2023

Prayer for Revelation

 Prayer for Revelation



Time: 12am


1: Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you know not.

2:Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong to the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Confession

God will open my eyes and I will see clearly in Jesus name.

Introduction

is not good for you to be in darkness,you eyes must be opened.I pray that God will open your eyes to see things that will move your life forward in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Father, please open my spiritual eyes to see clearly in Jesus name.

2: Father ,I don't want to be in darkness again ,please remove every evil Vail that block my spiritual eyes in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please reveal myself to me in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please show me deep secret I need to know about my problem and show me the way out in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please show me the root of my problem and solution in Jesus name.

6: Father ,please blindfold all the eyes that monitor my Life for evil in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please hide my information for any evil man or woman in Jesus name.

8: Holy spirit ,bring everything to my remembrance in Jesus name.

9: Father ,please be my Lamp and light my darkness in Jesus name.2Samuel22:29.

10: Father ,please give me understanding heart to discern between good and bad in Jesus name 1Kings3:9
11: Father,please reveal to me all the opportunity around me and give me grace to utilize it successfully in Jesus name.

12: Father,please open my eyes to scripture and let the word change my life for good in Jesus name.

13: Father, please preserve my soul from dangers and dont allow evil things to come near me in Jesus name.
14: Father,please let the wickedness of wicked come to an end today in Jaesus name.
15: father,please surround me with wall of fire and your angel in Jesus name.

Note:

Please ,text your dream to me for more prayer on WhatsApp No : +2348056551461,+2358034073055.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan Olusola


No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...