Saturday, May 27, 2023

Take heed that no man deceived you

 The mind of God for you today

Take heed that no man deceived you

Bible Reading: Luke21:8-13

*Bible Memory verse:

Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that you be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draws near: go you not therefore after them.




*Prophetic Word*

I rebuke deceiver around me in Jesus name.

The Message.

Beware of deceiver because many people we come to you in the name of Christ to deceive you.
Please, take heed that you be not deceived ,prove all things and let the word of God guide you.

Stop running after vision or prophesy but run after the word of God.

Stop running after man of God but have faith in God that called man of God.

Beware of deceiver, test all spirit, stand on the word of God and you will have good success in Jesus name

It is written, you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Jesus Christ is the way and the truth, search for him with all your heart, know the truth and the truth shall set you forever in Jesus name.

Prayer Points*

1: Father, please don't let me enter the web of deceiver in Jesus name.

2: Father, please give me the grace to know the truth and let the truth set me free forever in Jesus name.

3: Father, I don’t want t be in darkness again, open my eyes and show me things that will move my life forward in Jesus name      

4: Father, please honour me home and abroad in Jesus name.

5: Father, please perfect everything that concern me in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...