Friday, May 26, 2023

You will go out with Joy and return back with Joy*

Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration

You will go out with Joy and return back with Joy*

*"For you shall go out with joy, and be led out with peace. The mountains and the hills will break out before you into singing; and all the trees of the fields will clap their hands."Isaiah 55:12*




Prophetic Declarations

1: God will make away for you where there is no way in Jesus name.

2: The mountains and hill will break forth before the in Jesus name.

3: God will grant you every good things that your heart desire in Jesus name.

4: You will go out with Joy and return in peace in Jesus name.

5: My joy will full, complete and overflow in Jesus name

Mind of God

*"Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts. Let him return to Yahweh, and he will have mercy on him, to our God, for he will freely pardon."Isaiah 55:7*

Repent from your wicked way ,turn to God and God will turn to you.

Confess your sins, do what is right and God will show you his mercy and salvation today in Jesus name.

Action Points

Lord Jesus, I come before you, please show me your mercy, wipe away my sin and make me a new creature in Jesus name.

Lord Jesus, I have decided to follow you ,please be my God ,give me a new heart and the grace to serve you in truth and spirit in Jesus name.

Shout!

I belong to Jesus, mountains before me shall be removed, I will go out with Joy and return back home in peace in Jesus name*



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...