Sunday, May 14, 2023

The battle is not yours but God

 The Mind f GOD For you today

The battle is not yours but God


2 Chronicles 20:15 And he said, Listen you, all Judah, and you inhabitants of Jerusalem, and you king Jehoshaphat, Thus said the LORD to you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.



Prophetic Word

I will not be afraid, God will fight all my battle for me and I will have full dominion in Jesus name.

Message

When God be with you, who can be against you? Nobody.

Don't be afraid about what your enemy told you , just continue to serve the Lord in truth and spirit.

The word God says that, if your way please the Lord, even your enemy will be at peace with you

I prophesy to the life the reader of this message that miracle that will make all your enemy to be at peace with you will begin in your life today in Jesus name.

In the book of 2chroncle20:19,the people of God was praising God and God destroyed all their enemies.

2 Chronicles 20:19 And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the LORD God of Israel with a loud voice on high.

Don't be afraid on what your enemy told you, just continue to praise the Lord and God will fight all your battle for you in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Thank you Jesus, for fighting my battle for me in Jesus name.

2: Thank you Jesus, fór giving me rest of mind in Jesus name.

3: Thank you Jesus for salvation of my soul in Jesus name.

4: Thank you Jesus for good health in Jesus name.

5: Thank you Jesus for your protection and gift of life in Jesus name

Follow up

for counseing ,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461


No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...