Wednesday, May 10, 2023

What to do to fulfill your destiny*

*Bible Study and Prophetic Declaration*

*What to do to fulfill your destiny*


Bible Text : Joshua1:1-10

*Introduction*

The worse thing to do to any person is to disturb him from fulfilling his destiny.A man can live very long but if he cannot fulfill his destiny,he is as good as dead.

*I prophesy ! Receive grace and power to fulfill your destiny in Jesus name.*

*What to do to fulfill your destiny.*

1: Have personal encounter with God.Joshua1:1-2

2: Know the reasons why God created you.Joshua1:2

3: Be Strong and courageous. Joshua1:2

4 Study andObey the word of God completely.Joshua1:7-8

5:Surround yourself with Right and good people.Joshua1:16

6: Take Action on time Joshua1:I10.

*Conclusion* 

When you have encounter with God ,know the reasons why God created you ,pursue it and you will fulfill your destiny in Jesus name.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father ,please encounter me afresh in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please speak to me and let me know the reasons why you created me in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please give me Grace and power to fulfill my destiny in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please command my destiny helpers to appear and help my destiny in Jesus name.

5' Father ,please give me good health and long life in Jesus name.

6: Father ,please destroy any power that want to limit me in life in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please let me finish well in Jesus name

*Follow up:*

For counseling,prayer and question,connect with us +2348056551461.

Love you all ,

Pst Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...