Saturday, June 10, 2023

Grace and peace be multiplied to you

 The Mind of God for you today

Grace and peace be multiplied to you

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,


Prophetic Word

Grace, mercy and peace will multiplied unto me in Jesus name.

The message

Grace is unmerited favour and ability to do extra ordinary things.

Grace can increased and multiply.

I decree to the life of the reader(s) of this message may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ will multiplied on to thee in Jesus name.

You need grace to preach the word of God, to heal the sick, raise the dead and to perform special miracle.

I decree to your life, God will give you Grace to do mighty work for God in Jesus name

To increase in grace, you need to have full knowledge of God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

You must know that God is holy and he cannot lie.

You must know that what God demanded from you is to love him with all your body, soul and spirit.

You must know that God want you to fellowship with him, love righteousness and hate iniquities.

You must know that God is the God of all flesh ,there is nothing too hard for him to do.

God is ready to give you peace, multiply your grace but you must seek Yee first the kingdom of God and his righteousness.



Stop running after shadow, seek yee first the kingdom of God and his righteous and all other things shall be added unto you in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Lord Jesus, I am a sinner, save my soul and give grace to finish well in Jesus name.

2: Father, please let your mercy speak for me and take me to high places in life in Jesus name.

3: father, please let your grace multiply unto me and make every things ease for me in Jesus name.

4: father, please give me peace roundabout and make everything possible for me in Jesus name.

5: father, please give me grace to preach your word, to win souls and perform special miracle in Jesus name




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...