Friday, June 9, 2023

Don’t allow man like you to bewitch you

 The Mind of God for you today

Don’t allow man like you to bewitch you

The Acts 8:11 "And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.




Prophetic Word

I break every spell working against my destiny today in Jesus name.

The Message.

To Bewitched someone means to cast spell or using magic to subdue or control the life of someone.

Philip went to the city of Samaria to preached Jesus christ,saw a man that used sorceries to bewitched people for many years , cast out the spirit and their was a great Joy in the city.

*I pray for the reader of this message that God will put an end to prolong battle in your life, family and country today in Jesus name*

Philp was able to stop nonsense in the land of Samaria because he was preaching things concerning the kingdom of God.

To stop prolong battle in your life and family,you must seek Yee first the kingdom of God and his righteousness.

Please, wake up from you sleep, don’t allow man like you to bewitch you and your children ,accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior.

God need you to stop the activities of hell in your generation.

Please, don't be afraid, be bold, know the truth and the truth shall set you free forever in Jesus name.

Prayer Points


1: Father, I am a sinner, please show me your mercy, wipe away my sin ,give me a new heart and write my name in the book of Life in Jesus name.

2: Father, please anoint me and give me power and authority to cast out demon and heal all manner of sickness in Jesus name.

3: I break every spell or charm working against my life and family by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.

4: Father, I am ready to preach your word to the world, please back me up with signs and wonder in Jesus name.

5: Father, please put an end to prolong battle in my life and family in Jesus name.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...