Thursday, June 8, 2023

The Lord is your healer

 The Mind of God for you today 

The Lord is your healer

Exodus 15:26 saying, If you will diligently listen to the voice of the LORD your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, your healer.




Prophetic Word

I belong to Jesus, no more sickness in Jesus name.

The message

The plan of God for your life is to be free from all manner of sickness.

In fact, God does not want you to spend your money on sickness.

I prophesy to the life of the reader of this message, God will heal you from all your wounds and you will not spend your money on sickness in Jesus name.

If you don't have money in your hand, you are sick financially.

If there is problem in your marriage, you are sick martially.

If you lack good idea, you are sick mentally.

I pray for the reader of this message, the word of God will heal you today in Jesus name.

The major causes of sickness are lack of rest, bad eating habit ,fear and disobedient to the word of God.

The word of God said that if you will diligently listen to the voice of the LORD your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, that he will put none of the diseases of Egyptian on you .

Don't allow sickness to come near you, obey the voice of the lord complete and run away from sin.

 

 

 



Prayer Points

1: Father, I am ready to obey your voice, please help me in Jesus name.

2: Father, you are my healer, please heal all my wounds today in Jesus name.

3: Father, you are my healer, please heal my marriage today in Jesus name.

4: Father, you are my healer, please heal my source of finance today in Jesus name.

5: My healer, please heal my soul today and don't allow me to spend my money on sickness again in Jesus name.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...