Monday, July 31, 2023

Be loose from evil chain

 Be loose from evil chain

Jeremiah 40:4 And now, behold, I loose you this day from the chains which were on your hand. If it seem good to you to come with me into Babylon, come; and I will look well to you: but if it seem ill to you to come with me into Babylon, forbear: behold, all the land is before you: where it seems good and convenient for you to go, thither go.



Prophetic Declarations

(1) I loose you this day from evil chain that chain you and your glory in Jesus name.

(2) I loose your children and husband (wife) today from evil chain that chain them on one spot in Jesus name.

(3) I loose your money from evil chain today in Jesus name.

(4) I loose your destiny helpers today from evil chain in Jesus name.

(5) God will do you well, enter your promise land and posess your possession in Jesus name.

Mind of God

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

To break evil chain,you need to resist devil and submit your body ,soup and spirit to God.

Submit to God now,resist devil today and he will flee from you in Jesus name.

Follow up: Connect with us on whatsApp :08056551461.

Good Morning,

Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...