Monday, July 31, 2023

Open your mouth widely and Prophecy good things your life

Three Days Fasting and Prayer Points

Day One 

Time : 6AM-9AM

Open your mouth widely and   Prophecy good things   your   life

Bible Text :  Psalm100,Mattew 12:37,Number14:28,Psalm81:10,EZEKIEL36:1,Isaiah1:19

Memory Verse

Confession: I will obey the lord, I will eat the good of this land and I will move from glory to glory in Jesus name

Introduction

The way you start new month is very important, say something good to your life and good things will happen in your life this month in Jesus name. Please, open your mouth widely and prophecy good things to your life and it shall be well with you in Jesus name.

Prophetic Declaration

1: Thank you lord for your protection and answered prayer in Jesus name.

2: This month, I will move from glory to glory in Jesus name.

3: This month, Angel good news and mercy will follow me all the days of my life in Jesus name. Psalm23:6

4: This month, the lord will be my Shepard and I will not lack any good things in life in Jesus name. Psalm23:1

5: This month, my glory will arise and shine in Jesus name. Isaiah60:1

6: This month, God will increase my greatness and comfort me in all area of my life in Jesus name. Psalm71:21

7: This month, I will receive favour from God and men in Jesus name. luke2:52

8: This month, my ear will hear good news and good will put a new song in my mouth in Jesus name. Proverbs25:25, Psalm40

9: This month, God will establish me ,  people will give me presents and will have riches and honour in abundance in Jesus name.2Chronicle17:5

10: I cover myself with blood of Jesus , wall of fire and no evil will befall me and my family  in Jesus name.

11: Whosever I lay my hand upon this month shall prosper in Jesus name .  Psalm1:3

12: I will be fruitful in all area of my life and money will  flow to my account  in Jesus   name

13: God will pour his spirit and blessing upon me this month in Jesus name

follow up

for counseling, prayer and bible study, connect with us +2348056551461

website: www.eterm4christ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...