Sunday, July 2, 2023

Prayer of Thanks Giving (Days one fasting and Prayer) 6am-9am

 

Day 1

 Prayer of Thanks Giving

Time:6am -9am

Bible Text  :   Psalm100,Psalm50:14-15

Memory Verse

Enter into his gate with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, bless his name.


Confession:

Thank you Jesus Christ for giving me total victory over battle of life in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Thank you father for salvation of my soul in Jesus name.

2: Thank you   father for gift of life in Jesus name

3: Thank you father for good health in Jesus name

4: Thank you father, for fighting my battle for me in Jesus name.

5: Thank you father for your provision in Jesus name

6: Thank you father, for your protection   in Jesus name.

7: Thank you father   for answered prayer in Jesus name

8: Thank you father, for giving me total victory over works of darkness in Jesus name.

9: Thank you father for connecting   to my destiny helpers in Jesus name.

10: Thank you father   for putting a new song in my mouth in Jesus name.

11: Father , please give me good things today in Jesus name

12: Father, please let me move from glory to glory in Jesus name.

13: Father, please help me and settle me in Jesus name

14: Father, please increase my greatness and comfort me in every area of my life in Jesus name

15: Father, please take me to the top and never allow me to come down again in Jesus name

I prophesy, miracle that will make you t praise and thank God for the rest of your life will locate you today in Jesus name.

Follow up

For counseling ,prayer cnnect with us +2348056551461

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...