Monday, July 3, 2023

Prayer for Genuine repentance and Mercy(12pm)

 

Prayer for Genuine repentance and Mercy

Time  : 12pm  -3pm                                  

Text: Psalm51, Proverb 28:18 , Psam123

Memory verse

Psalm 51:1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.


 


Confession:

God will show   mercy and the mercy of God will take me to high places in Life in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Have mercy upon me, O God according to thy loving kindness in Jesus name. Psalm51:1

2: O lord, I acknowledge my transgressions and my sins, please wash me through from my iniquity and make me whole in Jesus name. Psam51:2

3: Create in me a clean heart, O God and renew your right spirit within me in Jesus name.Psalm51:10

4: Cast me not away from thy presence and take not thy holy spirit away from me   in Jesus name. Palsm51:11

5: Restore   unto me the joy of thy salvation   and uphold me with thy free Spirit in Jesus name. Psalm51:12

6: Father, please let your mercy solve all the problem of my life in Jesus name

7:  Father, please let your mercy speak for me in all area of my life in Jesus name

8: Father, please let your grace, mercy and lobe be multiplied unto me in Jesus name.2Timonty1:2

9: Father, I am ready to serve you forever, please keep me in perfect peace in Jesus name. isaiah20:2 -4

10: Father, please don’t give me to curse and reproach in Jesus name. Isaiah43:28

11: Spare me, o lord and don’t give my heritage to reproach in Jesus name. Joel2:17

12: Father, please don’t take away your peace, mercy and loving kindness away from me in Jesus name. Jereiah16:5

13: Father, please let me receive mercy where I have not received mercy before in Jesus name.1peter2:10

14: Father, please let goodness and mercy take me to high places in life in Jesus name

15: Father, please enter the covenant of mercy with me and let good things happen in my life every day in Jesus name

Follow up

For counseling ,prayer and bible study +2348056551461

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...