Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Deliverance from evil curse

Deliverance from evil curse



Bible Text:

1: Genesis 9:25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be to his brothers.

2:Galatians 3:13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangs on a tree:

3: Isaiah 7:7 Thus said the Lord GOD, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.

Confession

I reject evil pronouncement over my life, family and ministry in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Father, I thank you for gift of life and sound health in Jesus name.

2: Blood of Jesus! Redeem me from any evil curse affecting my destiny in Jesus name.

3: Blood of Jesus! Cancel curse of slavery and poverty in my life today in Jesus name.

4: Blood of Jesus, terminate curse of bareness in my life today in Jesus name.

5: Blood of Jesus, cancel curse of thou shall not Excel in my life and family in Jesus name.

6: Blood of Jesus ,terminate curse of no result and achievement in my life today in Jesus name.

7:Father,please turn my curse to blessings in Jesus name.

8: Father, please curse any one that curse me and bless anyone that bless me in Jesus name.

9: Father, please bless me and let me be fruitful in all areas of my life in Jesus name .

10: I reject evil report or bad news in Jesus name.

11: Father, please enrich me with your gifts and power in Jesus name.

12: Father, please anoint me with fresh fire in Jesus name 

Follow up

for counseling,prayer and bible study ,connect with us +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...