Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Prayer for divine establishment{9am}

 

Prayer for divine establishment

 Bible Text: Psalm89, psalm90        



Prayer points

1: Father, please give me grace and power to make your faithfulness know to this generation in Jesus name. psapm89:1

2:Father, establish your everlasting covenant with me and my seeds forever in Jesus name. Psalm89:3

3: Father, please build up all my throne to all generation and establish me and my seeds forever in Jesus name. Psalm89:4

4:Father, please let me rejoice in your name and exalt me in your righteousness in Jesus name. Psapm89:16

5: Father, please be my defense and exalt me forever in Jesus name.Psalm89:18

6:Father,please strength me with your mighty hand in Jesus name.Psalm89:21

7: Father, please beat down all my enemy in Jesus name.Psalm89:23

8: Father, please make me first class among the children God  or man of God in Jesus name.Psalm89:27

9:Father,please don't take away your loving kindness from me in Jesus name.Psalm89:33
 
10 :Father, please establish me forever like a moon in heaven in Jesus name.Psalm89:37

11: Father, please satisfy me early with your mercy and let me rejoice forever more in Jesus name. Psalm90:14

12: Father, please make me to be glad according to the day that I have being afflicted in Jesus name.Psalm90:15

13: Father, please let your work and glory appear to me in Jesus name. Psalm90:16

14:Father, please let your beauty be upon me and establish the work of my hand in Jesus name. Psalm90:17

Follow up

for counseling, prayer and bible study connect with us +2348056551461 


No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...