Monday, August 14, 2023

God will give you rest roundabout*

*The Mind of God for you today*

*God will give you rest roundabout*

Bible Reading: 2Chronicle15:1-15

*Memory Verse :*

2 Chronicles 15:15 And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the LORD gave them rest round about.

*Confession :*

God will give me rest roundabout and I will not lack any good things in Life in Jesus name.

*The Message*

In today bible reading ,for a long season Isreal was without true God and without a teaching priest and without Law. But when they are in trouble they turned to God ,and God heard their cry.

*I prophesy! May God hear your cry  and settle you today in Jesus name.*

They put away all abominable idols out of their land,renewed the altar of God ,offered sacrificed to God and enter covenant to seek the Lord with all their heart and sow.

God saw their heart and gave them rest roundabout.

To  enjoy rest roundabout, put away all abominable  idols out of the Land ,renewed the altar of the Lord and enter covenant to seek the Lord God of our father with all your heart and with all your soul.

*I prophesy! May God give you rest roundabout and reward the works of your hand  in Jesus name.*

*Prayer Points*

1: Father ,I am a sinner ,please have mercy on me in Jesus name 

2: Father ,I put away all abominable idols around me ,please strengthen me and perfect everything's that concern me in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please give me rest roundabout in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please connect me to my own pastor and prophet in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please reward   the work of my hand in Jesus name.

Follow up

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us on WhatsApp No:+2348056551461 
www.eterm4christ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...