Saturday, August 5, 2023

You will recover it all in Jesus name

 

You will recover it all in Jesus name 

 1Samuel30:18-19" 

   And David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away: and David rescued his two wives

 And there was nothing lacking to them, neither small nor great, neither sons nor daughters, neither spoil, nor any thing that they had taken to them: David recovered all.


 Prophetic Declarations: 

 1: I recover it back, all the Glory, blessings and opportunities that I have lost in Jesus name. 

 2: I recover it back, my husband, wife or children that evil ones has carry away in Jesus name. 

 3: I recover it back, my family, friends, job, connection and my business that enemy has carry away in Jesus name 

4 : I  recover it all and I will not lack any good things in life in Jesus name. 

Mind of Jesus 

John10:10"The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 

 Don't allow Devil to steal your Joy, repent today and accept Jesus Christ as lord and savior.                                                Please, buy a copy of   this book, 6sow it in the life of someone around you   and your will recover all your lost Glory in Jesus name.  

 Shout! No, Devil you can't steal my Joy, I recover it back everything that I have lost to you before in Jesus name. 

Thank you Jesus, I receive your life and I recover it all in Jesus name. 

Website:www.eterm4christ.com Tel:+2348056551461

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...