Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Prayer for Divine Revelation(12am)

 

Prayer for Divine Revelation

Text; Deuteronomy 29:29 , Jeremiah 33:3

Confession:

O lord ! Anoint me eyes to see clearly in Jesus name.



Prayer Points

1: Father , please give me understanding heart that I may be able to discern between good and bad in Jesus name. 1king3:9

2: Father, please give me wisdom to handle people around me in Jesus name. 1King3:23-28

3: Father, please let me have full Dominion and peace roundabout in Jesus name. 1King4:24

4: Father, please let there be light in all areas of my life in Jesus name. Genesis1:3

5: Darkness, I command you, disappear and let there be light in Jesus name. Genesis1:3

6: Father, please   remove every evil vail that block my spiritual eyes, mind and ear in Jesus name.

7: Father, please   anoint my eyes to see clearly in Jesus name.

8: Father, please   show me the secret of my life and way out in Jesus name.

9: Father, please show me what to do to prosper in life in Jesus name.

10: Father, please show me what to do to please you always in Jesus name.

11: Father, please let the wickedness of wicked come to an end in my life today in Jesus name.

12: Father, please protect me from all dangers and turn me to fire in Jesus name.

13: Father, please show me the location I need to stay for me to fulfill my destiny in life in Jesus name.

14: Father please pour your spirit upon me, let them teach me all things and bring this to my   remembrance always in Jesus name

Follow up

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461



No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...