Tuesday, August 1, 2023

IT SHALL TURN FOR YOU FOR TESTIMONY IN JESUS NAME

 

IT SHALL TURN FOR YOU FOR TESTIMONY IN JESUS NAME

 Luke21:12-13" And it shall turn to you for a testimony. 

 Introduction: 

 When Devil killed Jesus, people were mocking him but on third day when he rose up, there was good news and   it turning to a testimony and great revival 



Prophetic   Declarations: 

 I want you to decree and Declare to your life that: 

1: God will turn my   mourning to dancing in Jesus name. 

2: God will announce me   for victory in Jesus name. 

3: The good news and great Testimony that will silent my mocker will begin in my life today in Jesus name.  

4: God will answer my entire prayer request   in Jesus Name.

5: it is my time to testify and will share my testimony in Jesus name.

 6: God will turn my struggle to testimony of success in Jesus name.

 7: I received good result today in Jesus name.

 8: Thank you Jesus ,  my reproach has turn to celebration and testimony in Jesus name.

  Shout!

  Thank you Jesus, the problems in my life has turn to good testimony in Jesus name. 

www.eterm4christ.com                  whatsApp no: +2348056551461

 

      

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...