Wednesday, August 2, 2023

The promise of God is for me and my children in Jesus name

 

        The promise   of God is for me and my children in Jesus name 

Act3: 39"For the promise is to you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call 

Prophetic Declarations: 

It is being spoken by the Prophet Joel that it shall come past that God will pour out his spirit upon all flesh: and your son's and your daughters shall prophesy, and your old men shall dream dreams. 

 i thank   Jesus, because:

 1: Jesus has pour out his spirit upon my life and my children and we receive the gift of prophesy today in Jesus name. 

 2: Thank you Jesus, I am filled with holy ghost- power and fire today in Jesus name.  

3: Thank you Jesus because all the good prophesy inside the bible shall be for me and my children’s children in Jesus name.  

4: Thank you Jesus, the promise of fruitfulness will come to pass in my life in   Jesus name. 

5: Thank you Jesus, the promise of financial breakthrough will come to pass in my life in JESUS.

 6: Thank you Jesus, the promise of peace will come to pass in your life in JESUS

 Mind of Jesus                                     

Act3:41"Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added to them about three thousand souls. 

Peter accepts Jesus and ordinary fisher man became a soul winner and his name was known and written in the book of life. 

 Repent today and be baptized   with Holy ghost - power and fire and your life will not be the same again in Jesus   

Please, if you give your life to Jesus text me on this no: 2348056551461  

Please buy a copy of   this book to someone and Almighty God will fill you with Holy Ghost power and fire in Jesus name. 

  Shout:  Every good prophesy in the Bible shall come to pass in my life and my family in Jesus name

website: www.eterm4christ.com                                           Tel: +234805655461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...