Thursday, August 3, 2023

God has made me most blessed forever in Jesus name

 

  God has made me most blessed forever in Jesus name

 Psalm21: 6"For you have made him most blessed for ever: you have made him exceeding glad with your countenance. 

Prophetic Declarations  

1:  God has made me and I am the most blessed man( woman) in the world in  Jesus name. 

 2: God have made me and I will be exceeding glad forever in Jesus name.  

3: All my enemies will see the great things that God has done in my life and they shall be ashamed in Jesus name. 

4:   God will bless the work of my hand in Jesus name.

 5: God will bless   my children and the will be great on this earth in Jesus name.

 6: My head will not reject the blessing of God in Jesus name. 

7: God will bless me with good car and house this year in Jesus name.

8:  God will bless my marriage in Jesus name. 

9: God will bless me with wisdom and understanding in Jesus name.

10: God will bless me and my anointing will be double in Jesus name.

 Mind of Jesus 

 Act2:21"And it shall come to pass, that whoever shall call on the name of Jesus shall be saved. 

 No matter, bad things you have done in the past, if you can repent, confess and call upon the name of Jesus you shall be saved. 

 Please, give your life to Jesus Christ, today, hell fire is hot. 

Please, buy a copy of this book, share it to someone and Almighty God will bless you in Jesus. 

 Shout!  Thank you Jesus! I am saved and blessed forever in Jesus name

Website:www.eterm4christ.com     Tel:+2348056551461

 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...