Thursday, September 21, 2023

God will save you ,bless you and feed you.

*🥦Open Heaven Prophetic Declarations🥦*

Psalms 28:9 Save your people, and bless your inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.

*📌Prophetic Declarations*

1: May God save you and your children in Jesus name.

2: May God feed you and your children in Jesus name.

3: May God bless you and your childreen forever in Jesus name.

4: May God lift you up and your children forever in Jesus name 

5: May God perfect everything's that concern you and your children in Jesus name.

*🥦Mind of God🥦*

Psalms 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my6 shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise him.

Serve God ,  trust  him,run away from sin and he will help you and your family forever .

*🗣️Shout!*

O Lord! Save me,bless me ,feed me and Lift me up forever in Jesus name

Follow up

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...