Sunday, October 1, 2023

O lord! Show me a token for good 6AM -9AM


 Three Days Fasting and Prayer

6AM -9AM

O lord! Show me a token for good  

 Bible Text: Psalm51,Psalm23,Psalm86,psalm121,luke2:52

Memory Verse :   Shew me a token for good: that they which hate me may see it ,and be ashamed ,because thou ,lord hast holpen me and comforted me

Confession:  O Lord shows me a token for good and comfort   me in all area of my life in Jesus name.

  Prayer Points

1: Father, I am a sinner, please be merciful unto me and wipe away my sin with your blood in Jesus name.Psalm86:3

2: Father, I am ready to serve you   , please give me a new heart and new spirit in Jesus name.

3: Father, please uproot every seeds of   bad character in my life   and give me grace to behave myself wisely in Jesus name.

4:  Father, please give me grace to love righteousness and hate iniquities in Jesus name.Hebrew1:9

5: Father, please let your mercy solve all the problem of my life in Jesus name.

6: Father, please be my Sheppard this month and don’t let me lack any good things in life in Jesus name.Psalm23:1

7: Angel of goodness and mercy begin to follow me forever in Jesus name.Psalm23:6

8: O lord! Show me a token for good and comfort me in all area of my life in Jesus name.Psalm86:17

9: Father, please lead me on the path of righteousness and preserve my soul from all evil in Jesus name.psalm23:3.

10: Father, please prepare a table before in the presence of my enemies and anoint my head with overflow blessings in Jesus name.Psalm23:5

11: Father, please turn to me, show me your mercy and strengthen me in Jesus name.Psalm86:16

13: Father, please let me increase in wisdom and receive favour from God and men in Jesus name.Luke2:52

14: Father, I look up unto thee, please help me and preserve my going out and coming in from this time forth and forever more in Jesus name.Psalm121:8

15: O lord! Show me a token for good and let my glory arise and shine in Jesus name. Isaiah 60:1

Follow up

+2348056551461

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...