Friday, September 1, 2023

Prayer for Spirit of God and Grace of God(3pm)

 

Prayer   for Spirit of God and Grace of God

Bible Text : 2peter 1:1-10

Prayer Points

1: Father, please let peace and grace be multiplied unto me in Jesus name. 1Peter 1:2

2: Father, please break every chain of darkness that tired me down on one spot in Jesus name. 2Peter 2:4

3: Father, please deliver me out of temptation in Jesus name. 2peter2:9

4: Father, please show me the way of righteousness and don't allow me to turn back in Jesus name. 2Peter2 :21

5: Father, please let the spirit of God and spirit of Glory rest upon me in Jesus name. 1Peter4:14

6: Father ,please give me mercy in abundant in Jesus name.1Peter1:3

7: Spirit of Jesus Christ! Enter my life in Jesus name.1Peter1:11

8: Father ,please give me unspeakable joy in Jesus name.1Peter1:8

9: Father, please give me the gift of prophesy in Jesus name.

10: Father, please give me the gift of Tongues in Jesus name.

11: Father, please give me the gift of diverse kinds of tongue in Jesus name.

12: Father, please give me the gift of interpretation of tongue in Jesus name.

13: Father, please give me spirit of boldness in Jesus name.

14: Father, please increase my faith in Jesus name

15:Father, please give me the gift of word of wisdom in Jesus name.1Cor 12:8

16: Father, please give me gift of word of knowledge in Jesus name.1Cor12:9

17: Father, please give me the gift of healing in Jesus name.1Cor2:9

18: Father, please give me gift of workings miracles in Jesus name.1Cor 12:10


No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...