Friday, September 1, 2023

Prayer for Light of God(9am)

 

Prayer for Light of God

Text: John1:1-5,

Prayer points

1: Father , please let you light shine upon me and let darkness disappear in my life forever in Jesus name. John1:5

2:Father , I have faith in your name, please give me power to become son of God in Jesus name. John1:12

3: Father, please let me be full of your grace and truth in Jesus name. John1:14

4: Father, please let my heaven open and let your spirit fall upon me in Jesus name. John1:32

5: Father , please give me the grace to follow Jesus Christ and abide with him forever in Jesus name. John1:39

6: Father, please change my evil name and give me a new name in Jesus name. John1:42

7: Miracle of come and see ! Begin in my life today in Jesus name. John1:39

8:  Father , please possess me in Jesus name Proverb8:22

9: I am set up for everlasting in Jesus name. Proverb8:23

10; Father , please let me obtain favour from you in Jesus name. Proverb 8:35

11:Father, please let there be much treasure in my house in Jesus name. Proverbs15:6

12:Father , please let the gifts of good in me make room for me and bring me before great men in Jesus name. Proverb18:16.

13: Father , please build house for me and send your riches to me in Jesus name. Proverbs19:14

14: Father ,please give me wise and understanding heart in Jesus name.1kings3:12

15: Father ,please let your words be verified unto me in Jesus name.1Kings8:26

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...