Sunday, October 15, 2023

May God visit you and remember you

*Open Heaven Prophetic Declaration*

Psalms 106:4 Remember me, O LORD, with the favor that you bore to your people: O visit me with your salvation;

*Prophetic Declarations*

1: May God remember you for good in Jesus name.

2: May God visit you with his salvation in Jesus name.

3: May God Favour you home and abroad in Jesus name .

4:May God save you  today in Jesus name .

5: May God increase your greatness and make you stronger than your enemy in Jesus name.

*🔥Mind of God🔥*

Psalms 106:3 Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that does righteousness at all times.

Keep the judgement of the Lord,pursue righteousness,sin no more and it shall be well with your soul in Jesus name.

*🗣️Shout!*

O lord! Remember me with thy favour and visit me with good things in Jesus name.

*📌Follow up:*

*For counseling ,prayer and to join prayer group ,text your whatsApp no to +2348056551461* 

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...