Monday, October 2, 2023

O lord! Arise and fight for me 12AM -3AM

 Three Days Fasting and Prayer 

     12AM -3AM

  O lord! Arise and fight for   me         

  Bible Text :  Psalm18,Psalm68,Psalm67:1,

Memory Verse :  Let God arise ,let his enemies be scattered: Let them also that hate him flee before him.

Confession: God will arise, fight my battle for me and I will have peace round about in Jesus name

  Prayer Points 

1: Give thanks to God, worship and praise the Lord.

2: O Lord! Arise and let all my enemies be scattered and be destroyed in Jesus name.Psalm68:1

3:  Father, please be merciful unto me, bless me and cause your face to shine upon me in Jesus name.Psalm67:1

4: Father, please arise and keep me away from the paths of destroyer in Jesus name.Psalm17:4

5:Arise ,O Lord ,disappoint my deadly enemies, cast him down and deliver my soul from wicked ones in Jesus name.Psalm17:13

6:  O Lord! Let the wickedness of wicked come to an end in my life an family in Jesus name.Psalm7:9

7: O lord! Send out your arrow to the camp of my enemies and let it scattered them and destroy them in Jesus name.Psalm18:14

8: O Lord delivers me from my strong enemies and takes me to my large places on earth in Jesus name.Psalm18:17-19

9: O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: Save me from all them that persecute and deliver me in Jesus name.Psalm7:1

10:  Blood of Jesus Christ break any evil covenant that affecting my life and family in Jesus name.

11: Fire of God burn evil power house, Evil altar and evil priest attacking my destiny in Jesus name.

12: Blood of Jesus Christ! Cancel every evil spell and curse working against my life and family in Jesus name.,

13: O lord! Empower me, increase me greatly and make me stronger than my enemies in Jesus namePsalm105: 24

14: Father, please make an hedge and wall of fire around me, my house and my properties in Jesus nameJob1:10

15: Plead my cause lord with them that strive with me and fight against any one that fight against me in Jesus name.Psalm35:1

Follow up

+2348056551461

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...