Tuesday, October 31, 2023

O lord! Show me your mercy 6AM -9AM

 

     Three Days Fasting and Prayer    

Time :  6AM -9AM

  O lord! Show me your mercy  

Bible Text: Psalm27, Psalm28, Psalm28, Psalm29, Psalm30

Memory Verse :     Hear, O Lord ,when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.Psalm27:7

Confession:  O Lord! Show me your mercy and give me notable miracle today in Jesus name



 Prayer Points

1: Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me in Jesus name.Psalm27:7

2: Father, please hide away your face from my sin, show me mercy and give me grace to sin no more in Jesus name.

3: O Lord! Hide not thy face far from me, put me not away in your anger and don’t forsake me in Jesus name.Psalm27:9

4: Teach me their way, O Lord and lead in a good path to follow in Jesus name.Psalm27:11

5: Deliver me not over to the will of my enemies in Jesus name.Psalm27:12

6: Father, please show me your mercy and let my head be lifted up above my enemies in Jesus name.Psalm27:6

7: Father, please save me, bless me, feed me and lift me up forever in Jesus name.Psalm28:9

8: Father, please open my ear to hear your voice and let your voice break every yokes in my life in Jesus name.Psalm29:5

9: Father, please strengthen me, bless me and give me peace roundabout in Jesus name.Psalm29:11

10: O lord! Heal me, settle me and establish me in Jesus name.Psalm30:2

11: O lord! Bring out my soul from grave and keep me alive in Jesus name.Psalm30:3

12: Father, please send your prosperity to me and I shall not be removed in Jesus name.Psalm30:6

13: Father, please turn my mourning into dancing and put off sack cloth from my body  in Jesus name.Psalm30:11

14: Hear me, O lord, have mercy upon me and help me in Jesus name.Psalm30:10

15: Father, please give me notable miracle that will make me to rejoice and praise you forever more in Jesus name.Psalm30:12

Follow up

For counseling, prayer and bible study, connect with us +2348056551461


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...