Wednesday, November 1, 2023

O lord! Please Give me Notable Miracle 12PM -3PM

 

Three Days Fasting and Prayer

  Time :12PM -3PM

  O lord!   Please Give me Notable Miracle

Bible Text :  Psalm31,Psalm8,Psalm  ,Act 4:16

Memory Verse :   Saying what shall we do to these men? For that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem and we cannot deny it

Confession:  Big notable miracle that nobody can deny will happen in my life this month in Jesus name



  Prayer Points

1:In thee ,O lord ,do I put my trust; let never be ashamed and deliver me speedily in Jesus name.Psalm30:1

2: Father, please don’t forsake me, lead me and guide me forever in Jesus name.Psalm31:3

3: Father, please pull me out from net they set for me and lift me up forever in Jesus name.Psalm31:4

4: Miracle that will set me in large places on earth; begin in my life today in Jesus name.Psalm31:8

5: Father, please give me big notable miracle that wills silent my mocker in Jesus name.Act4:16

6: Miracle that my enemy cannot deny, enter my life in Jesus name.Act4:16

7: My times are in thy hand, o lord, deliver me from the hand of my enemies and from them that persecute my soul in Jesus name.Psalm31:15

8: Father, for your mercy sakes, makes your face to shine upon me in Jesus name.Psalm31:16

9: O lord, let me not be ashamed, let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in their grave in Jesus name.Psalm31:17

10: O lord! Let the lying lips around me be put to silence and establish me forever in Jesus name.Psalm31:18

11: Father, please show me your marvelous kindness and let my joy be full in Jesus name.Psalm31:21

12: O lord! Preserve my soul and use big miracle to strengthen my heart in Jesus name.Psalm31:24

13: O lord! Hide me in your secret places, preserve and deliver my souls from power of darkness   in Jesus name.Psalm31:7

Follow up

For counseling,prayer and bible study, connect with us +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...