Saturday, December 16, 2023

Except people signs and wonder they will not believe

*Understanding the mind of God* 

*🗣️Except people see signs and wonder,they will not believe.*

Bible Reading : 1kings17:17-27,John4:48

*Memory Verse:*

1 Kings 17:24 And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that you are a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in your mouth is truth.

John 4:48 Then said Jesus to him, Except you see signs and wonders, you will not believe.


*Confession:*

My life will produce good result in Jesus name.

*The Message.*

In today bible reading,God commanded prophet Elijah to stay in the house of a widow until God restore his country back to his normal condition.

EliJah stayed with the widow ,make her to eat food for many days but one day,the only son of the woman died.

The woman cried to Elijah  and said"What have I to do with you, O you man of God? are you come to me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?

1 Kings 17:18 And she said to Elijah, What have I to do with you, O you man of God? are you come to me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?

Elijah was angry ,cried to God  and God heard his cry and the soul of the child came into him again and he revived.

When the woman saw that the son came back to live ,she said? Now by this I know that thou art man of God and that the word of the Lord in thy mouth is truth .

It is written in the book of John 4: 48 , Except you see signs and wonders, you will not believe. Do you know ,that what people want to see is result? If their is no result in your life ,they will not believe.

I prophecy ,God will give you result that will terminate insult in your life forever in Jesus name.

To be the witness of God ,you need power ,fire and authority to perform special and notable miracle.

*I prophecy ,God will use you to perform special and notable miracle that will make people to have more faith in Jesus name.*

*Prayer Points*

1: Father ,please give me power ,fire and authority to perform special and notable miracle in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please hear my cry to day and settle me forever in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please let their be result in my life in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please make me a solution to my generation in Jesus name.

5; Father ,please honour my call with signs and wonder in Jesus name.

*Follow up*

For bible study,prayer and counseling, connect with us on WhatsApp no +2348056551461.

www.eterm4christ.com

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...