Saturday, December 2, 2023

God will enlarge you coast( 6am-12am)

*Three Days Fasting and Prayer* 

God will enlarge you coast

*Bible Text:*

1 Chronicles 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.


*Confession :*

God will enlarge my coast and I will be a lender to nations in Jesus name.

*Prayer Points*

1: Father, I thank you for gift of life ,answered prayer and for things you have done in my life in Jesus name.

2: Father,please  enlarge my coast in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please let your hand be upon me for good in Jesus name.

4: Father, please keep me from evil that my grief me in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please give me every good things that my heart desire in Jesus name.

6: Father ,please give me big miracle that will make people to fear my God in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please perfect everything's that concern me in Jesus name.

8: Father ,please increase my greatness and comfort me in every side in Jesus name.

9: Father ,please command different people to bless me and favour me in Jesus name.

10: Father ,please strengthen me , settle me and establish me in Jesus name.

*I prophesy! May God enlarge your coast, bless you,strengthen you , establish you and settle you in Jesus name.*

*Follow up*

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

www.eterm4christ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...