Friday, December 1, 2023

Prayer for Power and Authority ( 12pm-6pm)

*Hour of Prayer*

*Three Days Fasting and Prayer*

*Time :12pm-6pm*

*Receive Power to possess your possession*

1: Genesis 27:40 And by your sword shall you live, and shall serve your brother; and it shall come to pass when you shall have the dominion, that you shall break his yoke from off your neck.

2: Obadiah 1:17 But on mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.


*Confession*

I receive power to possess my possession and rule my world in Jesus name.

*Introduction*

To fulfill your destiny on earth you need authority and power of God. When you have power, you will rule your world,agent of darkness will run away from you and you will break your yoke.

*I prophesy,as you pray this prayer points, may God give you great power and great Grace in Jesus name*

*Prayer Points*

1: Power and authority to pursue ,overtake and recover it all ,fall upon me today in Jesus name.

2: Power and authority ! To have full dominion over everything's that God created enter my life in Jesus name.

3: Power and authority ! To break every yoke  in my life and people around me fall upon me J highesus name.

4: Power and authority  ,to possess my possession  fall upon me in Jesus name.

5:Power and authority to do good things in life ,enter m life in Jesus name.

6:Power and authority to overcome battles that overcome my parents,fall upon me in Jesus name.

7: Power and authority to do great exploits ! Enter my life in Jesus name.

8: Power and authority to subdue power of darkness within me and around me enter my life in Jesus name.

9: Power and authority that evil arrow can not enter my body ,enter my life in Jesus name.

10: Power and authority that compel my destiny helpers to run and help me immediately enter my life in Jesus name.

11: Power and authority that make a way where their is no way enter my life in Jesus name.

12: Power and authority that fight for me any time that call my name for evil or discuss my matter on the evil altar ! Enter my life in Jesus name.

13: Authority and Power to cast out demon and evil spirit  instantly,fall upon me in Jesus name.

14: Authority and power to take over territory ,enter my life in Jesus name.

15: Power and authority that neutralised poison and charm ,enter my life in Jesus name 

16: Power and authority to do good things in life ,fall upon me in Jesus name.

17: Power and authority that attract favour always ,enter my life in Jesus name 

18: Power and authority that turn curse to blessings enter my life in Jesus name.

19: Power and authority that advertise me to good people ,enter my life in Jesus name.

20: Power and authority to perform notable and special miracle fall upon me in Jesus name.

*Note ;*

*Offering,tithe and donation :2030411915  First Bank Enitan Olusola*


Follow up:

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect to us +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...