Friday, November 24, 2023

Deliverance from Spirit husband and wife.

 Deliverance from Spirit husband and wife.

Bibe Reading;

1:Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and your Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

2:Romans 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of ourby Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.


Introduction

The problem of spiritual wife and husband is one of greatest problem in the society nowadays. Spiritual wife or husband usually cause, delay in marriage, barrenness, misfortune, destruction and lost of virtues.

I pray for you, the power of God will set you free today in Jesus name.

Confession:

I belong to Jesus Christ ,spiritual wife or husband doesn't have legal right over my life in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Lord Jesus Christ Christ, I am a sinner, have mercy on me and save my soul today in Jesus name

2: Lord Jesus Christ, I dedicate my life to you, please possess my body, soul and spirit in Jesus name.

3: Spirit husband/Wife ,I divorce you by the blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name.

4: I break the covenant between me and spirit husband and wife by the blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name.

5:I send the thunder and fire of God to kill all the children I have in with spirit husband and wife in Jesus name.

6:I send the Fire of God to my root to burn out all unclean things deposited in my body in Jesus name.

7: I break all the legal ground that spirit husband or wife have over my life by the power in the blood in Jesus name.

8: I remove the wedding ring, wedding gown, wedding certificate and other material used for marriage and I burn it by fire of God in Jesus name.

9: Everything spiritual wife or husband deposited in my life come out by fire in Jesus name.

10: For now on, I have married to Jesus Christ, spirit wife or husband, you don't have right over my life again because Lord Jesus Christ is now my husband in Jesus name.
Follow up

For counseling and deliverance ,connect with us on WhatsApp No :2348056551461,08034073055.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan



No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...