Monday, April 3, 2023

Be diligent at your business


The Mind of God for  you today

 Be diligent at your business


Bible : Reading: Proverb22:20-30

Memory Verse :

Proverbs 22:29 See you a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.



Confession : I will be diligent at my business and I will stand before kings and not mean men in Jesus name.

Divine Benefits

1: You will stand before kings not mean men.

2: You will make it in Life.

3: You will be a solution to your generation.

Condition:

You must be born again ,holy and be diligent at your business.

Prayer Point : O lord ! Lift me up, let me stand before kings and not mean men in Jesus name.

Prophetic Word: May God command people to lift you up to the top forever in Jesus name

Follow up: For counseling,prayer and bibe study,connect with us +2348056551461

Pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...