Monday, July 3, 2023

General Prayer Points

 

General Prayer Points



   Prayer Points


1: Father ,please take me from zero level to the top in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please let my gifts make room for me and let it take me before great men in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please anoint me to be on top always in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please take me from bush to Palace in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please take me from glory to glory in Jesus name.


6: Every evil spirit assigned against me ,disappear by fire in Jesus name.

7:Blood of Jesus Christ ,remove every curse in my life in Jesus name.

8: Holy Spirit ,connect me to great men of this world in Jesus name.

9: Anointing for prosperity ,fall upon me now in Jesus name.

10: Every demonic Authority over my life and ministry, be crippled and silenced in the name of Jesus Christ.

11: O Lord ! Let heaven open upon me now in Jesus name.

12: Every power working against my prosperity and breakthrough ,be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.

13: Every power that want to deny me of my destiny ,roast in the name of Jesus Christ

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...