Monday, July 3, 2023

Prayer for favour and wisdom(6am--8am)

 

Prayer for favour and wisdom

Time:6am-9am

Luke 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.

Confession

God will fill me the spirit of wisdom and I will receive from God and men in Jesus name.




Prayer Points

1: Father ,please give me wisdom to rule my world in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please give me wisdom to make wealth in Jesus name.

3: Father , please give me wisdom to handle people around me in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please let me receive favour from God and men in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please increase my greatness and comfort me in all area of my life in Jesus name.

6: Father , please increase my grace in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please give me total victory in Jesus name.

8: Father ,please perfect everything's that concern me in Jesus name.

9: Father , please settle me and enlarge my coast in Jesus name.

10: Father, please command people that matters in the world to favour me and lift me up forever in Jesus name.

11: Father ,please anoint my name for favour and special treatment in Jesus name.

12: Father ,please wipe away my reproach and give me good things in life in Jesus name.

13: Father ,please let your mercy and favour take me to high places in life in Jesus name.

14: Father ,please supply all my needs according to your riches in glory in Jesus name.

15: Father ,please promote me to next level in Jesus name.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...