Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Prayer to recover your lost virtue(9am -12pm)

 

Prayer to recover your lost virtue

Time:9am-12pm

Text : Isaiah60,Psalm126

Memory Verse :

Psalms 126:4 Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south.

Confession

God will turn my life around for good as the streams in the south in Jesus name.




Prayer Points

1: My buried virtues ! Come out and manifest in Jesus name.

2: My virtues in the belly of fish ! Jump out and manifest in Jesus name.

3: Light of God ! Drive away every gross darkness that cover my glory in Jesus name.

4: Father , please let my glory arise and manifest in Jesus name.

5: Anointing to pursue ,overtake and recover it all ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

6: Everything's that died in my life come back to life and manifest in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please let the purpose and reasons why you created me come to pass in Jesus name.

8: Father ,please give me peace of mind in Jesus name.

9: Father ,please supply all my needs according to my riches in glory in Jesus name.

10: Father, please connect me to the top in Jesus name.

11: Father , please make me a source of solution to many generation in Jesus name.

12: Father , please direct my path to where people will accept me and favour me in Jesus name.

13: Father ,please remember me and turn my around for good in Jesus name.

14: Father ,please heal all my wounds in Jesus name.
15: O lord ! Let my life shine like a noon day and let darkness fade away in my life forever in Jesus name                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...